Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 1 : Feeling the Diet

7 a.m. - Woke up and drank a glass of water

9:30 a.m. - I started to get a little hungry for breakfast and decided that I should maybe figure out a way to get my smoothie. I called Jamba Juice and they do not have almond milk, coconut milk, or rice milk and therefore, I couldn't go there. I then went to a smoothie bar in the gym right across from my office and they were closed. Finally, I stopped at a Juice and Smoothie Bar in the AON center and managed to get fresh blueberries, whey protein, ice and a splash of OJ. It was pretty good and managed to fill me up.

11:30 a.m. - Lunch time! I ate some avocado, lettuce, carrots and oil and vinegar. I am having to adjust some of the meals because I couldn't find everything I needed last night. I am feeling pretty full after my avocado/lettuce meal, but I am kind of sleepy and missing my usually carb load at lunch. Plus, where is my diet coke!!

1:00 p.m. - In a meeting and drinking coconut water. Not liking it too much, it sort of tastes like splenda in water.

3:00 p.m. - Working + Detox do not work so well together and I am ready for a nap. Still trying to get through this coconut water.

4:00 p.m. - Sunflower seeds and almond snack.

6:00 p.m. - Got in a quick workout at the gym before I headed off to visit Hilary's little one.

9:30 p.m. - Broke down and had a peach and a piece of corn for dinner. Also, enjoyed some pumpkin seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment